Sunday, August 24, 2008

Words that I love [1]

"Somewhere there is someone that dreams of your smile, and finds in your presence that life is worthwhile, so when you are lonely remember it’s true, someone somewhere is thinking of you.”

~~~~~~~

"I am not a perfect girl. My hair doesn't always stay in place and I spill things a lot. I'm pretty clumsy & sometimes I have a broken heart. My friends & I sometimes argue & maybe some days nothing goes right. But when I think about it & take a step back I remember how amazing life truly is & that maybe, just maybe, I like being unperfect." <3

~~~~~~~

"I've noticed that being with you, I smile more often, I got into bad mood a little less quickly, the sun shines a little brighter, and life is so much sweeter. For being with you takes me to a different place: a place called love."

~~~~~~~

"One day you will ask me : "what is more important to you? me or your life? I'll say : "My life" Then you will walk away from me without knowing that YOU ARE MY LIFE!"

~~~~~~~

We need to treasure every single moment,
because time is what we don't have forever.

~~~~~~~

No comments: