Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Words that I love [3]



Love is giving someone the ability to hurt you but trusting them not to...

I love it when in the middle of our kiss i can feel u smiling...

I want to program your heartbeat to be my ring tone...

Never give up on things that make you smile..

Love me without fear, trust me without wondering, love me without restrictions, want me without demands, accept me how i am...

It takes both sunshine and rain to make a rainbow..

If you love someone, tell them. Because hearts are often broken by words left unspoken..

Embrace the total dork in yourself, and enjoy it. Because, Hell, Life is too short to be cool..

It's amazing how easily you make me smile..

You are the reason why I draw those stupid hearts all over my books..

Before I met you, I never knew what it was like to look at someone and smile for no reason... <3

You are my addiction and I can never get enough of you..

Three last words *I love you* was all she heard...

I've got to be 99%; because only you can be the one..

If it doesn't make you want to: jump for joy, go crazy, punch the wall, never let go, touch the stars, taste the rainbow, pull your hair out, and smile like an idiot then it isn't love...

You make the stars shine brighter in my world. How do you do it? ..

You have to meet few wrong ones, before you can appreciate the right one..

Don't fall in love with someone you can live with, fall in love with someone you can't live without...

What hurts the most was being so close and having so much to say and watching you walk away and never knowing that what could have been and not seeing that loving you is what I was trying to do..

I promise I will never forget the day we kissed or the day we met. The Sky may fall and the stars may too, but in the end I will still love you..

I would rather argue with you then kiss someone else..

You can't blame gravity for falling in love..

If I could catch a rainbow, I would do it just for you. Then share with you its beauty on the days you're feeling blue..

I'll give you 11 roses. 10 real and 1 fake. I'll love you til the last one dies..

It's amazing how one person can make my heart skip a beat..

Thinking of you, gives me butterflies..

If you would be loved, love and be loveable..

If you live to be 100; I want to be 100 minus one day, so I never have to live without you..

Duh.i.love.you. and explain [why] is like explaining [the].[taste].[of].[water]



No comments: