Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Setengah tahun bersama! ^_^

Wow, it's been six months that we're together.
We marked our 6 months last Thursday 1/15, where Jason planned a surprise for me.
Two words. *So sweet* :')
He made a plan a week before.
He said he will pick me up at 6pm.
Dress pretty, bring sweater.

I was so antsy waiting for the day.. :P
and then the day finally came..
He picked me up and we drive to...
The Strip..
The Venetian..
We are going to see The Phantom of The Opera!!
OMG. The show I've always wanted to see in Las Vegas.
I saw the musical before in Singapore but everyone always says that the Las Vegas version is so much better, and more spectacular. Well, I live in Vegas now .. It just made me want to see the show even more.
Plus, Jason booked the best seat ever!
And yes, it was ~ definitely one of my most magical, 90 minutes, moments
It was the best 6 months present I could ever asked.
Not to forget the fact that he planned all this really means a lot.
:)

After the show, we had dinner at San Marco, one of Mario Batali restaurant in Las Vegas. Food was excellent (and expensive, ... )
I had a wonderful night and wonderful weekend followed after that too!

I love you, Babe.
Happy Six Months and Beyond to us.
<3


4 comments:

lavvy said...

"Love me.. that's all I ask of you.." ♫ ♪

sooo happy for you sis, congrats! sshh, btw, what's the "two words"? :D

Anonymous said...

Wah selamat Ya Nad...
Gmn2 Phantom of The Operanya????? hahahahahhahaha ^.^

Anonymous said...

Sis:
maaci... :') jadi malu hehe...
itu two words nya: So Sweet :p

Dwi:
aaah bagus banget Phantomnya...
tapi nonton with someone you love juga ngaruh sih bikin tambah magical hehe ;)
Panggungnya keren, Teater nya keren, tapi sayangnya cuman 90 menit jadi banyak lagu2/scene yang dipotong gitu :( but anyway
I loved the fact that he planned all those as a surprise and it was a really great show anyhow :)

Kangen Dwi niiih.. maiiin ke sini dongss Wi.. :D

Anonymous said...

Wah sepertinya Sangat senang sekali ya hahhahahahahahahha

FUll of surprise *.*

Mau bgt kesana, kalo bisa huhahahhahahahahahahaha