Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Our 1st Valentine's Day

Our 1st Valentine's Day was on Feb 14, 2009.

Here's the story;

I woke up about 9ish that day, Jason was still sleeping. I let him sleep a little bit more since we are not actually planning to do anything during the day. So I went brush my teeth and stuff in the bathroom & when I opened the door, he was standing there.. holding a card with my name written on its red/pink envelope, handing it to me and!!! there is A GIANT TEDDY BEAR PLUSH on the bed!!! It was the bear that we saw in the valentine section at walmart and he actually bought it for me!! ^_^ So I cuddled with mr. Bear and said I love it very much <3 I gave him his present afterwards, a bracelet with engraved 'Carpe Dementia' on front plaque and 'Rainbows & Unicorns; Love:Nadia' on the back. He said his like his gift too (I hope so, because I love mine :p).. and then we went lunch at Original Pancake House, our fave place to eat in Las Vegas.

That night we had reservation at 7.30 pm at Tommy Bahama's Tropical Cafe at Town Square. So we headed to townsquare like about 5ish and just walk around there, before the dinner and just enjoying each other company :) Dinner with candle light was amazing. We talk about details about our plans moving together in April and other stuff. We had Valentine's day special menu that night for couple, which is so cute. Great times. Then we went home, full of love. Our first Valentine's night together. It was magical.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow.. Full of surprise ya Nad... Seneng juga pas bacanya hahahahhaa ^.*

Unknown said...

Thanks for reading then Dwi :)