Monday, March 16, 2009

Our 8 months

We didn't do anything big.He picked me up to go dinner at Claim Jumper (food was not good and service sucks).. But at least Jason is with me. We kind of just enjoying each other company.. :)

He brought me juice earlier, bunch of them, because I said my tummy wasn't settling well and I kind of want juices so that I don't feel too nauseous. That's very sweet of him <3 He also gave me CD of extended REPO opera soundtrack, a card and a DS game: Hotel Dusk Room 215.

Point of this short blog entry is.. This has been an amazing 8 months with him. I never felt this loved before.. I'm glad we're still together til this moment. I love my bf!
:)



2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy "8 months" to Nadia and Jason.. May you both always be together till the end of time hahahahhahaha (lebay bgt ya hehehehe)

Anonymous said...

Amin. Thanks ya Wi.. you are so sweet. ;)