Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Nadia's Wish List for Holiday Season - Dec 08

It's almost Christmas time ^_^
It just always makes me so happy when it's holiday season.

Anyway I promised Jason to make my wish list;
here it is:


Nadia's Wish List:

1. Live together with Jason Fulkerson ^_^ (can't wait!)

2. Snowflake diamond/whitegold necklace ^_^

3. A medium size black Juicy Couture handbag ^_^

4. An iPod (engraved iPod will be a plus and made the iPod priceless! ^_^)

5. Victoria's secret: University of PINK- hoodie or jacket ^_^

6. A Casio Baby-G digital watch ^_^

7. The new nintendo DS, I'll wait patiently for this one
since Jason let me borrow his DS Lite for now ^_^

8. All kind of jacket/coat/outerwear will do; forever 21, wetseal, guess/marciano ^_^

9. Eventually a new computer

10. Nintendo DS Games:

- Mystery P.I. Portrait of a thief
- Amazing Adventures: The Forgotten Ruins
- Professor Layton and the Curious Village
- Nancy Drew: The Mystery of the Clue Bender Society
lesser priority:
- Unsolved Crimes
- Cate West The Vanishing Files



I'm sad that this year will be the 2nd year I can't be with my family in Jakarta during Christmas time but hopefully this Christmas would be an amazing one nevertheless since I will have Jason and his family to spend the holiday season with!
^_^

Thanks Lord for all the blessings throughout this year!

3 comments:

lavvy said...

the number one is not a wish anymore lah darling... it should be in your "cannot wait to happen" list...

hehehehe

Anonymous said...

Wah.. BIsa2 itu wish dikasih ama Jason tiap perayaan jadian sebulan2 hahahahahha
berarti diitung2, kan wish nya ada 10, jadi kira2 bakal nikah 10 bln lg donk hahahhahahahaha ^.^

Sparklingpurplish* said...

Sis:
hehe... jadi malu :')
iya niy mesti bikin list lain yah
"cannot wait to happen" list ;)
Sis, make yourself your Christmas wish list dongs... :D
Salah satunya harus pergi ke Vegas mengunjungi nadia ya.. hihi ;)

Dwi:
hahaha... (Amin)