Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Jason's blog -- Entry 0091

Jason posted something on his blog about last night, the movie Mamma mia & me... :')

Entry 0091
Posted July 29, 2008 at 11:16

Last night I saw Mamma Mia… with Nadia. More on her later, but first the movie:

It was a fun little movie with a pretty decent cast… Although, it should be noted that Perice Brosnan cannot sign. At all.

In fact, the very act of singing appears to cause him much pain… But, it’s not all for naught, as it is just bloody hilarious!

The plot is very much what one would expect for a musical based on the works of ABBA - Goofy, silly fun. Oh, and shirtless gay men… That was slightly disturbing, but not totally unexpected.

Okay, on to Nadia.

You know, I’m not entirely sure what I should write here about her… Particularly since I know she’ll be reading this… We’ve spent a good chunk of the past two weeks together, and she’s met my friends and joined us at PT’s for the weekly Gathering of Geeks (Not the actual name, but I wanted something that sounded epic), and has been embraced quite warmly by both Coldiron and Rosenberg…

As for me? Well, I keep wondering what the catch is: She’s smart, funny, beautiful, enjoys the same things I do, wants to be included in the geekier things that I do, and has a very genuine interest inme and my life. At no point do I feel like I’m being judged, or being made fun of - she really likes me for who I am, warts and all.

Being with her makes me very happy, and I donno… I feel more at ease around her and with her than I have before. It’s very freeing…

The Guys say that she’s also a damn good influence on me, that I’ve been far more pleasant to be around since we’ve been going out, so I suppose that’s a plus too.

So, one could say that I’m smitten, might even say that I’m infatuated. One might also be considering using words stronger than like, but one would also probably be rather guarded for a little while longer… You know, in case she comes to her senses realizes that I’m not that great.


.....



.....


and... here is my comments in his blog:

Nadia on July 29th, 2008
Babe… reading at your post, I’m blushed
I don’t know if I can write as good as you describing my feelings
but I think I’m quite aware what I’m doing now and I know that I like you..

this is part of my poem that i wrote for you


I like the way you made me smile
I like the way you held me with your warmth
I like the way you made me forget the fake of this sin city
I like the way you brought me to this enchanted forest of love
I like the way you like me

I’m overwhelming with gratitude
And I thank God that I found you! :)"


.....

Nadia on July 29th, 2008
and… I also think that Pierce Brosnan can’t sing.. LOL
thanks for watching the movie with me, Babe ;)


.....

dunny0 (Jason) on July 29th, 2008
Awww… Thank you for the poem. It’s quite lovely.
And I’ll watch movies with you anytime babe.

1 comment:

Real Legit Person said...

Awww! You linked to my blog! :D
I don't think anyone has ever actually done that before...