Thursday, September 11, 2008

Getting to know each other [part 2]

It was our second argument..
Twice this week.. :'(
*ughh

But it was because of long day of work,
misunderstanding, I was in the class
(so the argument was over texting),
He just woke up from nap (~ still cranky hehe),
last minute plan change (I hate that),

But the important thing is
we survived without a fight :)
and like Jason said, we are getting to know
each other boundaries (and I agree) ..

So.. He apologize..
I apologize..

He bought pizza ~ supreme - with mushroom
& meat lovers, both are my fave :),
Lindt milk chocolate truffles, and ..
He gave me his clicker
(clicker = remote control for the gate)
to go to his apartment complex!!
:')

It just mean A LOT to me.
He was saying that it would be more convienient
for me to come to his place, if I have the clicker..
And so that I could come over more often,
if I want ~ anytime I want :)

YAY!!
I'm just so happy
whenever I get into my car
and see the clicker there..
Like a lil' girl who first got her barbie doll
even more happier than that :)

:) :) :)

No comments: