Tuesday, September 9, 2008

Words that I love [2]







Live your life at its fullest ~
Laugh at all the things that don't matter ~
Love with all that you have & more
<3


~~~~~~~~~~

Faith makes all things possible.
Love makes them easy.

~~~~~~~~~~

Love isn't finding a perfect person.
It's seeing an imperfect person perfectly.

~~~~~~~~~~

You have to meet a few wrong ones
before you can appreciate the right one..

~~~~~~~~~~

LOVE is being stupid together.

~~~~~~~~~~

When you are nauseous and tingly all over
it must be LOVE or smallpox :]]

~~~~~~~~~~

I'm so confused about Love,
sometimes it makes me Happy,
but other times it makes me Restless,
sometimes it makes me chew on my nails,
and sometimes are just plain worried!
But most of the time,
I just feel loved. <3

~~~~~~~~~~

When you love someone, you can tell
But when you IN love with someone, everyone else can tell. ;)

~~~~~~~~~~

Stupid butterflies in my tummy.
Stupid wishes on dandelions.
Stupid hearts on every paper.
Stupid you.
Stupid love.

~~~~~~~~~~

If you are not willing to sound Stupid
You don't deserve to be In Love..

~~~~~~~~~~

Love is when you don't want to go to sleep
because reality is better than a Dream.

~~~~~~~~~~

Somewhere between all our laughs,
long talks,
stupid little fights,
and all our jokes,
I fell in love.. <3

~~~~~~~~~~

Anyone can catch your Eye.
But it need someone special to catch your Heart.

~~~~~~~~~~

You make me *Laugh
when I don't even want to Smile..

~~~~~~~~~~

There is over six billion people in the world,
but all you need is that one .. Just for you!

~~~~~~~~~~

Because you live,
my world has twice as many stars in the sky..

~~~~~~~~~~

Love is Love
Love is You
I love love
So I love You

~~~~~~~~~~

The spaces between my fingers
are meant to be filled with yours


~~~~~~~~~~

Who needs weed to get high
when you can just fall in love?

~~~~~~~~~~

Find Arms that will Hold you at your weakest,
Eyes that will See you at your ugliest,
and a Heart that will Love you at your worst.
Then you have found True Love..

~~~~~~~~~~

Secret #1
Sometimes I look cold just so you'll hold me

Secret #2
She needs to hear that she's beautiful

~~~~~~~~~~

You can fall from the sky
You can fall from the tree
But the best way to fall is
In love with me :P

~~~~~~~~~~

If you can't get someone out of your head,
maybe they're supposed to be there

~~~~~~~~~~

Every girl wants a man
that she can go to in her sweats,
hair a mess,
makeup running down her face,
eyes red from crying,
and the first thing he says to her
is "Baby, you are beautiful"
and means it.


~~~~~~~~~~

Lovin you is like breathing
How can I stop?


~~~~~~~~~~

The measure of love is
To love without measure

~~~~~~~~~~

Love is a movement
discovering each other

~~~~~~~~~~

I could love you forever
So why can't forever starts today?

~~~~~~~~~~

No comments: